Mentoring by the Hour
We offer a mentoring service at the school charged by the hour.This can be conducted in person or via Zoom.
This is becoming increasingly popular as a way to focus on individual (flowery!) issues -some of the topics covered have included:
- Which course is most suitable for me?
- Setting up a business -the logistics explained
- Wedding planning
- Creating buying lists etc
- Public speaking
- Writing content for a website
- Confidence building and boosting
- Choosing a company name
- How to attract clients
- How to deal with funerals
- How to take card payments
- Social Media – how it all works
- Should I be a Ltd company?
- How to find a good accountant
- I have trained -now what?
- Will I ever make any money?
- I need some extra hands to do a wedding -who do you know?
- I feel professionally isolated -can you put me in touch with other florists?
All sessions are held with Georgia at the school and include (of course!) tea, coffee and cake.
Please add the number of hours you require to your basket – £40/hour