Suitable for all levels
The concept of Flower Therapy came to me literally in a flash! So many of my lovely students who come on the longer courses find they miss the regular contact and group dynamic of the school and feel ‘out of the loop’ florally as they set off on their own. THIS is the solution.
A regular monthly session at the school with me -only £10/head and FREE for Career Change Alumni (Code FTCC)
- Two hours 10am -12pm
- Cake and coffee provided (of course..)
- Bring your own flowers and containers (if appropriate)
- All other tools etc are provided and sundries are available at cost price
- Arrive and create with guidance as needed
- Chat and catch up and network with other florists (if you want to!)
- Access to Georgia for questions, help, guidance etc
Does this excite you? Good, me too..
You need to prepay and book each session but essentially it’s up to you how often you come.
Just come, talk it out, create and be happy and supported.