So..perhaps you've done the Career Course...maybe you've been running a business for a while or you are feeling like challenging yourself a bit more and learning new skills?
Maybe you're just missing the class dynamic and support of the group?
This course is for you...also florists who have trained elsewhere are VERY welcome..
We will set up a 'secret' What's App group as we do for the Career Change course..
Christine will be there too..
A follow up course going deeper into floristry skills...
You can DROP IN to any of the sessions that you fancy too, each day costs £250. Just message me to do this!
See Dates below:
The course will run over a few intensive days, is very 'practical' based and we will cover:
Session 1 -Weddings design
• Fully wired shower bouquet
Session 2- More Wedding designs
• Hand Tied wild, trailing bouquet
• Carmen Rose bouquet
Session 3- Funeral Design
• Eco coffin spray -using twigs, moss, copper wire etc
Session 4- Large Scale Designs
• Flower runner along and over the edge of the table
Session 5 -Corporate Designs
• Large, modern vase arrangement
• Horizontal 'designer' arrangement with twiggy frame
Session 6 - On trend Urn Arrangement
• Urn arrangement -a revisit to this classic design- larger, more 'on trend'
The dates for the next course are: 20th November, 21st November, 22nd November, 23rd November,, 27th
November and 28th November 2018
All materials and containers are provided and are yours to keep. Cake (of course) and refreshments are included too but we ask that you bring a packed lunch.