So..perhaps you've done the Career Course...maybe you've been running a business for a while or you are feeling like challenging yourself a bit more and learning new skills?
Maybe you're just missing the class dynamic and support of the group?
This course is for you...also florists who have trained elsewhere are VERY welcome..
We will set up a 'secret' What's App group as we do for the Career Change course..
Christine will be there too..
A follow up course going deeper into floristry skills...
See Dates below:
The course will run over six weeks, is very 'practical' based and we will cover:
Week 1 -Weddings design
• Fully wired shower bouquet
Week 2- More Wedding designs
• Hand Tied wild, trailing bouquet
• Carmen Rose bouquet
Week 3- Funeral Design
• Eco coffin spray -using twigs, moss, copper wire etc
Week 4- Large Scale Designs
• Flower runner along and over the edge of the table
Week 5 -Corporate Designs
• Large, modern vase arrangement
• Horizontal 'designer' arrangement with twiggy frame
Week 6 - On trend Urn Arrangement
• Urn arrangement -a revisit to this classic design- larger, more 'on trend'
Thursday 18th January 2018
Thursday 25th January 2018
Thursday 1st February 2018
Thursday 8th February 2018
Thursday 22nd February 2018
Thursday 1st March 2018
All materials and containers are provided and are yours to keep. Cake (of course) and refreshments are included too but we ask that you bring a packed lunch.