We offer a mentoring service at the school charged by the hour.This can be conducted in person or via SKYPE.
This is becoming increasingly popular as a way to focus on individual (flowery!) issues -some of the topics covered have included:
- Which course is most suitable for me?
- Setting up a business -the logistics explained
- Wedding planning
- Creating buying lists etc
- Public speaking
- Writing content for a website
- Confidence building and boosting
- Choosing a company name
- How to attract clients
- How to deal with funerals
- How to take card payments
- Social Media -how it all works
- Should I be a Ltd company?
- How to find a good accountant
- I have trained -now what?
- Will I ever make any money?
- I need some extra hands to do a wedding -who do you know?
- I feel professionally isolated -can you put me in touch with other florists?
All sessions are held with Georgia at the school and include (of course!) tea, coffee and cake.
Please e mail to arrange a suitable time and date.